She quite literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. -Brian
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tired.
So, having the best husband in the world has its downfalls. For example, I get awfully scared sometimes at night, mostly of things I create in my fascinating imagination. However fascinating it is, I let it get out of control. It doesn't help when i watch scary things like "I Am Legend." So, lately I keep fearing crazy zombie deformed humans in addition to the thieves and rapists that are constantly lurking outside of my house every night (because Provo is really a bad place...). Basically, when this happens, Brian offers to switch sides of the bed so that he sleeps on the outside and I'm in the corner. Unfortunately, my wonderful husband has a really hard time sleeping 'not in his spot' which means that whenever he wakes up and tries to get comfortable, I wake up and can't fall asleep again. sigh. How is it that his good will has to make things so complicated? So, now I struggle with either being so scared that I can't fall asleep or waking up throughout the night but not scared at all. :) it's really not a bad struggle, but it makes me grumpy in the mornings. -Tay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment