For most of you, this may sound a little strange. But I am SO EXCITED that there are THREE WALGREENS being built/i have discovered in Utah County. And these are just three that I am aware of. For some reason, this makes this place that I live feel more like home. Probably because it's one of the only familiar things from home that didn't exist here. Until now. To further my excitement, Brian just bought a couple things from there on his way home from work. I'm overflowing with joy. The one thing about this that could make me happier is to take a trip there myself and buy some makeup.Today I discovered my cousin's blog. It's funny to remember back in the day when what brought me the most joy was following her and my other two cousins around at family get-togethers. Now, having grown up and whatnot, I haven't done that for a while, but I still love seeing them and i'm excited to know that we share more things in common than i thought. It's so sad that I didn't realize this until today. Last time i saw them i was trying to eat food and figure out how to balance out my time with family, my friends, and the random friends that Brian has in Mesa/Gilbert. It's so unfortunate, too, that i've been afraid of just being seen as a little tag-a-long again to the point that i just don't talk. I mean, i'm not a self-conscious 13-year old anymore, right? Well, i'm going to do better. So there. That means i have much to improve upon this April when i'm down at home for a few days and seeing family.
I've been trying to figure out how i'm going to get my research papers done. I know that it only requires my sitting down and doing them, but when? It doesn't help that the three classes with these ridiculous papers are also giving me ridiculous reading assignments. I still have to read "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" - and that's just the next 2 weeks for one class. Geez people! Do you want a coherent paper? :) I'm sure i'll manage like i usually do. But i'm still bitter-esque about it.
We're moving so soon! Woohoo!
Tay, my friend, Walgreen's has been in Utah (okay, maybe not Utah COUNTY) for a while now. If I had known you'd been yearning for one so badly, I would have brought you with me to my hometown!:) I'm glad you're happy!
ReplyDeleteWhere are the preggo pictures???
FYI - i never realized how excited i was about Walgreens until i go home and now lately when they started popping up everywhere. Like i said, i can't explain this.
ReplyDeleteYou're so darn cute Tay! And little!! Let us know when you're planning on coming down and we'll have a girl's night!
ReplyDelete