see...he's actually pretty smart. His binkie dropped, ( hersay) and he was reaching for it. Seeing hows his head won't cooperate with his body..he didn't stand a chance! Cute pictures!!!
He's so ready to crawl! Watch out mama! So, we moved about 18 months ago and I think you had our old address. I so would have been there at your shower otherwise. I actually saw the invitation on Teri's fridge, but it was a week past. Oops! Hope you got everything you needed and more!
see...he's actually pretty smart. His binkie dropped, ( hersay) and he was reaching for it. Seeing hows his head won't cooperate with his body..he didn't stand a chance! Cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteawww, haha, how cute! He looks like he is sleeping in the second picture, is he? I must say, you have one of the cutest babies I have seen!
ReplyDeleteAt least he looked cute while doing it!
ReplyDeleteHe's so ready to crawl! Watch out mama!
ReplyDeleteSo, we moved about 18 months ago and I think you had our old address. I so would have been there at your shower otherwise. I actually saw the invitation on Teri's fridge, but it was a week past. Oops! Hope you got everything you needed and more!
hey tay.. this is ur cousing Heidi! Congrats on ur little guy! He is so flippin cute!!
ReplyDelete