Friday, July 10, 2009

Today I sneezed ... and pulled a muscle. Yeah. At the same time. Who'd have thought sneezing could cause muscle pulling.

I also found a great blog. http://www.soymademegay.com/ It is honest, open, and amazing. I couldn't stop reading it. This blog is fantastic for anybody wanting insight to what one person has experienced/is experiencing as a gay Mormon. No, I did not just state an oxymoron and shame on you for thinking that. While reading it, I discovered that some things I have said and done were ignorant and naive. It's worth a read. How hard it must be to fully live your religion that is so family oriented. If you read it, start at the beginning. It's just better that way.

Sean is still not walking. I have two months and a week before I start worrying.

5 comments:

  1. I might have to give it a read-- sounds interesting. Sean will walk when he's ready. Trin didn't walk till 14 1/2 months...
    Maybe you spoil him to much? kidding. He'll be RUNNING in no time! :)

    the 4th was fun. Next year, BE HERE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like a great blog. Its a great name anyway. Good for you for rexamining your behavior and being open to change

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Tay, I need to be more like you! Thank you for your sweet comment and for your helpful words, I always love hearing from you! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it okay for people to make comments on your blog requesting certain post topics? If so, I would like to request some sort of post in honor of Stevie's return to Arizona. It could be like a top ten list of why we want him to come back or the most embarrassing things he's ever done or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need to worry about Sean. He is typical in other areas. He'll walk when he's ready!!

    ReplyDelete