As per usual, there are a lot of things on my mind. As per UNusual, I have actually been doing things with my life. In fact, I've started this crazy phenomenon called Busy Day, or more accurate to my recent life, Busy Week. It's interesting. I've been spontaneous, I've planned things, I got $25 worth of groceries for free, and all of my house is clean! (If you don't count the kitchen as part of my house.) Heck, I've even given some of my shoes away.
In the area of Sean's current development, he has started walking. Not full time, but enough to show off when girls his age come over and to appease his doting parents. He has also started screaming, saying "Doh!" for "no" and throwing little tantrums. But he's also really adorable, gives kisses, snuggles when he's tired, and is good at putting his toys in baskets. We have recently found out that the only thing he doesn't like in baskets is folded laundry. And even though he's trying to phase out his morning nap, I'm making him stay in his crib so I can have a few minutes of peace.
My brother came home from a mission for our church. It's been two years during which I only talked to him once. I'm glad he's back. It's not as fun to make fun of somebody without them dishing it back out to you. My other siblings just aren't as challenging. My sister either agrees with me or just rolls her eyes while my other brother just gives me a look that says "whatever." Both reactions are lame.
I have also been really good at sticking my foot in my mouth. Like talking to a new friend about how I'm so cool because spending too much on anything makes me feel all nervous and then finding out their real monetary situation. Or just saying insensitive things in general because I'm too tired to realize that I'm talking to a very sensitive person. Or being really assertive about something that is a bit offensive to the other person.
Yeah. I'm just cool like that.
Well, that's all the words I have left in me right now. Don't worry though, I'm trying to come up with an awesome story to tell. I'm also trying to get pictures up someday.
you're alive!! i was beginning to wonder.... ;) glad you're enjoying life!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to an awesome story!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Avery and Mom say: We are all excited about Sean walking and we want to see video!! We've been looking at all the pictures Julie and Aaron took and it is great to relive all the fun things we did together. Love ya!
ReplyDeletePS Julie says Hi, too.
Tay! I've been missing your blog-musing! Glad to hear from you again. :)
ReplyDeleteI also think I need to have a Busy Week. To put everything in my life back in order.