I am looking for dinner ideas. I feel like part of my brain has died, particularly in the food area and I just need some more variety. In return for yours, I am now sharing mine with you in advance, showing my faith in you.
Stuffed peppers
Penne pasta with mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, chicken, and an italian dressing. Maybe pesto.
Homemade spaghetti
Chicken noodle soup
Baked chicken with mashed potatoes and green beens
Chicken salad
Chicken enchiladas
Alright. That's what I've got. Please share your family's favorites (or, rather, what you've been cooking lately because that's all you feel like making). THANKS!!
Pepperoni Rigatoni
ReplyDeleteTaco Salad
Costa Vidas/Cafe Rio Salad/Burrito
Breakfast for dinner
BBQ Chicken
Hamburgers
Chicken Tacos
Chili beans
Meatball subs
That all sounds yummy! And prolly a lot better than anything I make lol Lately we have had
ReplyDeleteTator Tot Casserole, BBQ Chicken (in the crock pot), Chicken and Rice, Sloppy Joes, Posse Stew (fantastic! let me know if you want a recipe), grilled chicken, Chicken Alfredo. I have some more but can't think. Dang I need to do something with pesto I love it! Never have made it though.
Tay do you just want ideas or recipes as well? I try new recipes all the time and have found some I like. Here are some blogs I've checked out and enjoyed for recipe ideas, let me know if you want something more specific, like my favorites.
ReplyDeletehttp://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com/
becomingbetty.blogspot.com
pioneerwoman.com
http://www.thedishondelish.blogspot.com/
I like them because they have pictures so I can scroll through and see what it looks like and then decide if I want to try it. Plus I can look by food subjects. Hope this helps!
I'm glad you posted this because I've been interested to see what ideas others post! We're having turkey meatloaf tonight, which is super easy and delish. I also have a good recipe for butternut squash soup which is also really healthy and great at this time of year. We eat pancakes with fruit or baked potatoes with cottage cheese when I'm feeling lazy, but when I'm feeling more ambitious, Scott loves my chicken a la king or homemade chicken pot pie. Oh and I've been meaning to try a meal in a pumpkin recipe and more pumpkin recipes in general. I'm hungry just thinking about all of this! Happy cooking!!
ReplyDeleteI've actually got a cooking blog with recipes: http://aweekworthoffood.blogspot.com/ I probably should update it more often… maybe you've just inspired me to do so? Maybe?
ReplyDeleteOur favorite meals are fajitas and stroganoff. Oh, and slow cooked pork chops with peppered cabbage. Mmmmm.
I've been making a few wraps... bought some uncooked tortillas. So I cook those up and we can have quesadillas, or yesterday we had wraps with lunch meat and cheese + veggies. It was fresh-tasting and satisfying.
ReplyDeleteI made this chicken tai salad last night it was so freakin awesome. If you want it let me know. I try a new recipe twice a week. We have had Spinach and Mushroom lasagna, This Balsamic grilled chicken thing. Lime chicken cabobs. I'm trying to remember... I'm not home. I had to make a calender and plan my meals two weeks at a time. It works out great for me. I love trying new recipies! Any way maybe I'll type you up some of my favorites and email it to you.
ReplyDeleteI totally hear you- there is only so much I feel like making these days- sometimes I get bursts of energy and I will try something new... anyway here are a few ideas of things we've eaten recently.
ReplyDeletebeef stroganoff/meatballs & mushrooms
lasagna
Hawaiian haystacks
homemade pizza
homemade broccoli chicken alfredo
Thai chicken in peanut sauce over rice
a couple fun recipe websites I like:
cuisinenie.blogspot.com
mymuffinthursdays.blogspot.com
thepioneerwoman.com/cooking
mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com
Hope that helps you out!