Saturday, December 19, 2009

A list

So far during December:

- All three weeks have been filled with Sean teething or having an illness, all the while making this face a lot:

- I have eaten way too many no-bake cookies. So many that I'm not even going to tell you a rough estimate.

- Brian was finally drawn at his work party and brought home an airpop popcorn machine that looks like this:And it's awesome because now I can make popcorn without having to clean oil out of a pan. Yay!

- My desire to shower has decreased by 10%. My desire to sleep has increased by 80%.

- I am not always dreading going to Nursery.

- My friend Jean is pregnant and finally told! I am beyond excited for her.

- I really need to stop eating no-bake cookies.

- My laundry room doors no longer have horrible blue paint on the panels. Thank you, Behr, for your primer-paint combo.

5 comments:

  1. Tegan isn't teething and he still makes that face! lol And No Bake cookies are my favorite...I have mastered them over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love no-bake cookies so much. If I had counter space, I would make them.
    (Maybe.)
    (Our current arrangement of Slice making the food and me washing the dishes is really working out.)

    word verification: speevat

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I hope Sean gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool popcorn machine! Oily pan is the one downside to "real" popcorn....but so worth it tastewise, compared to microwave popcorn.... hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one funky looking pop corn machine!

    Hey, my main comp still hasn't been fixed from the move - could you email me so I can actually email you properly?!?!?

    =)
    SK

    ReplyDelete