Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big!

That's right! My little boy is big enough to sleep without both railings up! Toddler bed. Wow.

He grew up way too fast.

9 comments:

  1. Seriously? How come you made the switch so soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! I hear they grow up fast, I'm sure I'll see quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But he'll always be your little boy, no matter how tall and big he gets! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I just looked more closely at this picture, and realized that Carter has those exact same pajamas. He's wearing them right now. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for him. That is exciting. It's gotta be nice, he can just get himself out of bed in the am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's not allowed to be that big yet! Even though he does just seem to get cuter and cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats little (big) Seanners! We have been talking about makig the big move with Audrey but I am nervous about it....sounds like Sean did just fine, so that is heartening.

    PS re: the books you are reading and Agent Bishop not being what you had expected...

    Aaron just finished one called Train to Poltavka (or similar) that is a true story about an LDS guy and his time as a spy in Cold War USSR. He really liked it and recommends it. Said it was like Bourne Identity but crazier because it was real. I am going to read it one of these days, too....

    Anyways, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Sean is the age Trey was when we made the switch with him! (And he did fine...don't know why I am holding out on A....maybe I am just not ready for her to grow up?)

    ReplyDelete