I've been having these pregnancy headaches for about six weeks now. I'd say longer, but they weren't daily until then. I would also complain about them, but it's not like it couldn't be worse (right Emily? :) ) But they have prevented me from doing more than a weekly clean-up and being a woman that doesn't daily lose control of herself in the direction of either her husband, child, brother, or all three.
And it was brought to my attention that I have not put on this here blog what I'm having come October. Well people, it's another BOY! So Brian and Sean will have another playmate and I will have a third boy to love and be grateful that emotions are not so dramatic in boys. (mostly) No, we do not have any idea what we're going to name him, but never fear - we are working on it and plan to not leave the hospital with an unnamed baby boy. Even if we have to name him something amazing like Mordecai.
Oh, and I've been released from Nursery. I miss it, but I'm glad to be done seeing as I can no longer sit on the floor for long periods of time and then be able to get up and then walk afterward. Just not happening. But man. Those kids. I already miss them a lot. Especially all of them.
And for those who read this for Sean updates: he loves enchiladas, giving 'meeses' (kisses), hugs, choo-choos, cars, handy manny and golf. I'm not kidding about the golf.
You're not kidding about Handy Manny. I will always remember Sean on the couch yelling MANNY!:) What a cutie. We should get together soon for a playdate. Headaches, had those during Adam's entire pregnancy. Not so cool. Hope they go away very soon.
ReplyDeleteWhen in October are you due? I totally got wicked headaches in the beginning. I feel for you. Ask your doc for some meds. Tylonel did NOTHING for me.
ReplyDeleteI know a good golf teacher. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting - congratulations! Another boy. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your headaches get better soon! That really stinks.