So, I'm not sure on the week for the first one, but the second one is from today - approximately 28 weeks. Well, who knows how much bigger I'm gonna get!
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look real to me!! You still look like my cute little tay, just with a basketball under your shirt or something ;) PS: We really should get together some time. I miss you!
You look fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteyou look super cute! and you'll get bigger but you'll look cute even then!
ReplyDeleteYou look So cute tay!! i'm so excited for you! :D
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look real to me!! You still look like my cute little tay, just with a basketball under your shirt or something ;) PS: We really should get together some time. I miss you!
ReplyDeletebigger. and then bigger. and then even bigger. and just when you feel like your gonna pop, you'll get bigger. :)
ReplyDeletebut, you'll still look cute, and everyone will ooh and goo, so somehow, it'll be ok. i promise. :)