I just wanted everybody to know that I have mastered the art of holding an apple that I am eating in one hand while I am typing - typing with both hands. Yes, this is an art. And I'm sure my mother has never been more proud of me.
Another accomplishment is that I am starting to understand how to write a paper effectively. It just clicked. It's a good thing I'm graduating in two weeks. I learned the skill they've been trying to teach me for four years.
That apple/typing skill will prove to be really handy come June 22 or so. Or at least it will prepare you for similar balancing acts in which you wish you have more than two hands...
ReplyDeletewow. tay, you truly amaze me with your crazy skills. and by the way, my entry is the same entry. but i wrote a new one. so enjoy. :)
ReplyDelete