Sunday, April 20, 2008

We moved!

That's right people, we're now "official" residents of Pleasant Grove, UT. Doesn't that sound nice? Well, we enjoyed our first night here and hopefully we will always sleep so deeply. :) Brian insisted on getting our bedroom completely set up, so i got virtually nothing done homework-wise, but that's ok. I didn't want to do it anyway.

It's interesting to know that as empty as this place feels right now, it will just accumulate more stuff. I am proud to say that in the past year we haven't really accumulated much on our own. Mostly just furniture (big ones). And stuff from Tennessee that is mostly Brian's. I guess I should expect my mom to make me take my stuff back up here now that we have some space. I keep hoping that she'll wait until we have a girl, but whatever is fine, i guess. So, that would make brian and i even in our contribution to excess stuff. All i've really added so far are lots of paper and tons of books. And the good news is that I have little or no desire to add a whole lot more stuff to our accumulations. Maybe i'll feel differently when i feel like shopping.

I am done with school on Wednesday and then i will go to Mesa and sleep and party and buy brian a couple of presents for his birthday. Which was last thursday. (i'm a little behind this year.)

I have a lot of picture frames. I need to buy wedding pictures to fill them. I'm a little behind with that one, too. School sucks for this reason.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting moved in! Having your own house brings such satisfaction, eh? Well I am way excited for baby Baracks shower on Saturday. See you then beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay!! Your new house looks so cute, and your sweet little belly is adorable! What blessings!!!! You guys are wonderful and you just look so happy! I hope I get to see you soon! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see you when you come to town. Just wait til you have a baby and see how much more stuff you can collect. Your house will seem to get smaller and smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete