So, here I am. Still at home. Still getting bigger and, consequently, more uncomfortable. sigh. However, the good news is that my family is here! (Though not my brothers, one being on a mission and one just got a sweet job.) This is great because now my parents will definitely be here for the arrival of the child and nobody has to freak out, right? Well, I'll still freak out about some things, but that's normal and expected. In a nutshell, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. I guess I'll just stare at it.
As you all must have either known or have figured out, our child is pretty much nameless. This is because Brian and I have zero capability of making decisions of this nature. Now, we have a few and the list is very short, but it's going to be interesting to see what he looks like and if he looks like the name that we prefer. He better. And he'd better be cute.
CUrrently I am re-reading Mansfield Park. I have read this twice already since September. My only issue with the book is that the heroine, Fanny, is completely helpless. She just kinda sits around and acts shocked when people actually notice her. It's really no wonder that her girl cousins have no use for her. She has NO SPUNK. However, Edmund is very appealing as the heart-capturing male and Mr. Crawford has such a way of evoking love and hate all at the same time. Definitely a book worth reading.
maybe you should name him Mansfield or Edmund. Really, you must keep reading this book for a reason. :) Hang in there. He'll come out soon:)
ReplyDeleteYou're hoping Brian's son to be cute? Thats asking A LOT from your DNA Tay.
ReplyDeleteI kid, I kid.
That little guy had better get here soon! And you had better make your mom (or at least Jordynn) call me when he does get here! Good luck with everything, and hang in there ;) Love ya!
ReplyDelete