So, this week started out with interesting happenings. The weekend was interesting as well. Brian's Grandpa G's condo needed to be repainted (poor guy's washer pipe broke - talk about a lot of water) among other fun things. I got to hang out with my sister-in-law on saturday and that was quite eventful, but definitely worth it. We watched 27 Dresses and that was enjoyable. Brian and i didn't get a date, so we're going to have to do that ASAP. This is because of the interesting happening on Monday: I went to the OBGYN and luckily Brian was with me because I was dilated to 3.5 cm and 80% effaced and the baby was at a 0 station. And i'm 37 weeks. Go figure. So, the doctor was surprised, we were a little overwhelmed, and we were told I might not make it to my next appointment. So, of course, i started having contractions. Don't worry people, it's all false labor so far. However, that does NOT make it any better. I really don't like them. At all. Now i'm just waiting for consistency and trying to get the more pressing things ready. And my family is now coming in town this weekend instead of next week. Basically the baby better be ready to act as he's promising to act and come this weekend or early next week. And my pelvis hurts. Who knew pre-labor could be so obnoxious?
On Sunday we went to our cousin Jenny's baby's blessing. That was very nice and we got to see our cousin Andrew. He fell 7 stories last august (i think?) and lived through it. It was awesome to see that he's decided to walk without a cane, crazy guy, and I think he's going to try and snowboard next winter. He's absolutely insane. And he's excited because he gets to go fishing for free for the rest of his life because he's now legally handicapped. We also saw our cousin Sam who is in the Utah National Guard or some such thing and had the best sniper shot in his unit. He got to guard Air Force 1 and Marine 1 last week when the president came in. He also had a sweet tan line from his beret. Awesome.
How Exciting. If you make it past the last 2 weeks of pregnancy it's so much nicer. The baby will be a few ounces smaller. and think how hard the last 37 weeks of normal movment have been....the last two weeks are the WORST! So good luck and love ya!
ReplyDeleteI am SO jealous! I was told today I'll probably be overdue...Keep us posted on when Brian Jr. makes his debut! We can't wait to meet him & set him up with our baby...if she ever comes!
ReplyDeleteI'm at 34 weeks this week--and I'm so NOT ready, and crossing my fingers MY little guy doesn't come early! I'm excited for you though!
ReplyDeleteWow, that little guy will be making his debut before you know it! You're in for the ride of your life :)
ReplyDeleteTay, let me just tell you how funny your blogs are, just the way you write things. (It's my favorite blog to read ;). I hope things are going well with the pregnancy and that the upcoming delivery goes well!
ReplyDelete