
So, isn't he just adorable?
I'll get up the blessing pictures this weekend. As well as some tummy time ones. We really like this kid. :)
New discovery: If he stays awake all day, he will stay asleep all night. hmmm... Well, I won't try to keep him awake all day, but that was some good sleep last night! Good baby, even if i didn't get anything done yesterday until after brian got home...
Oh MY GOODNESS! WHAT A CUTIE!! I just wanna squish him. very nicely. He's such a handsome little fella. How are you feeling Tay-- recovery wise.
ReplyDeleteawww....such a cutie pie...all alert and stuff. Yeah, getting stuff done is overrated ( Well, until they are like 18 or something!!) he is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteChristi
I've said it before, but I'll say it again! Sean is absolutely adorable. I love holding him and wished I could have got him to burp that night. But I failed. Oh well. My baby is 14, what can I say? It's been awhile. We love you guys and hope that you'll come see us. I can be a surrogate grandma when Susan isn't here. Do you think that would go over well? Probably not. But I can still spoil him. Take care and enjoy him while he is so tiny. Love ya, Wendy
ReplyDeletewhat a good-lookin kid!
ReplyDeletebtw, you have to reframe your thinking now. you didn't get anything done except the major accomplishment of loving and cuddling and keeping your baby happy ALL DAY LONG. that's something.
but I definitely know what you mean about getting things done outside of that. just make a goal to get one thing done, and you will be amazed at how good it feels if it actually happens!
we are coming to visit in a few weeks (minus aaron)