
These came via delivery today. :)
(Come with us to Candy Mountain, Charlie!)
I guess that Brian really DOES love me. :) They motivated me to CLEAN the house today and wash some clothes. Another thing they motivated me to do was to more completely forgive his comment about my hair being a shade of orange. (ps, it's not. and if you call it so, SSHHUUUuuuuUUUNNNN!) (His actual comment was in reference to it matching his University of Tennessee throw, which is very orange.)
So, Sean plays with toys now, it's cold outside, we saw the lovely changing Aspens on the Alpine Loop, my feet are cold, and I still love my vacuum!!! How did I live without its glorious suction for so long!?
and that's all I have to say today.
and that's all I have to say today.
these are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good man you have there! Alex unfortunately thinks buying cut flowers is a waste of money-- I strongly disagree! :)
ReplyDeletethe leopleurodont has spoken
ReplyDelete