Picture with the grandparents...
Sean is either trying to pick my momma's nose or just grab her face in general.
He does that.
Sean is either trying to pick my momma's nose or just grab her face in general.
He does that.
Sean likes to eat chins.
Reminiscent of the Sistine Chapel. Only everybody is dressed.
Dear Jensohn,
when you make weird faces to my camera,
I am going to post them on the internet.
love tay
This is how Jordo plays catcher in church softball. Most of my pictures are of her standing like this:
Sean doesn't pull off his socks because he doesn't like them. It's because
he wants to EAT them.
And here is grandpa letting him:
he wants to EAT them.
And here is grandpa letting him:
We had a blast. I am already looking forward to Thanksgiving, which will be just as busy! (Thanksgiving, Day-After-Thanksgiving-Day Shopping, Wedding, a Play, Family Things, etc etc etc!!!)
Because we are broke and the economy is bad I will be Black Friday shopping this year. I'm super scared because I have never done it and I'm so anti trying to beat the crowds, but it must be done!
ReplyDeleteI love all the family pic's...it looks like everyone was having a blast!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the family pic's...it looks like everyone was having a great time!!
ReplyDeletethanks for calling me when you were here...wait...
ReplyDelete