It was Sean's first Halloween and even though he would have no idea what was going on, we couldn't resist dressing him up. The day before Halloween we saw this pumpkin costume at Walmart and since Tay says that Sean looks like a happy pumpkin, we had to buy it.
He loved this costume. We tried it on him and he almost cried when we took it off. He looked pretty good as a pumpkin.
Here I am dressed up for work. Our team was supposed to dress goth and I took a punk goth approach. Don't know if you can see the purple hair or all the safety pins in this pic. Gotta love the exaggerated wallet chain though.
Before we saw the pumpkin costume, we had planned on dressing him up as a football player. We would have added some eye black to complement the above outfit. It seems Sean took the gangsta football player approach.
I think it's perfectly fair to eat our childrens candy, although when I put the basket of candy on top of the fridge Trinity informed me "THAT IS NOT FAIR!".
ReplyDeleteAfter all we are just protecting them from tummy aches, cavities, sugar nightmares, and EXTRA hyper behavior.
btw, Sean looked exceptionally adorable!
and of course Brian did also. Love the nail polish!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little pumpkin he is!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the pumpkin outfit, I wouldn't be able to resist dressing him up either.
ReplyDeletewow. brian. scary.
ReplyDeletesean=cute.
and I am laughing because mom and I were just talking about how you used to always organize your Halloween candy, and I see you did the same (or attempted to) with Sean's. :)