Sunday, October 4, 2009

No title

The trip went well. We spent happy days with family and friends mixed with a little shopping, a little eating out, and lots of sleeping. Most nights I actually went to bed at a decent time. It was amazing.

Oh, and I came back with a new pair of shoes. Two new pairs of shoes in a month makes for a fantastic month.

But I also came back very sick. The day before I left I just started not feeling well and it ended up that I came home to spend three days in bed with a fever and cough. Swine flu, anybody? This idea keeps being shot down, but you know - why not swine flu? Seems like everybody's getting it, so why not me. Unfortunately when you claim that it is SF and not a virus, people are always asking if it was tested for it. Whatever people. Like I even need a blood test to know that I have certain illnesses.

Unfortunately, Sean is also ill. Hopefully tomorrow will be his last day of the fever and that he's following my sickness pattern. I wish I hadn't spread it to him, it's so sad in the mornings when his ibuprofen has worn off.

For some reason this illness makes me tired of food and I've had to resort to eating salad for the past few days. It was weird. This is a trippy weird sickness I have.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came across your blog and couldn't resist leaving a swine flu comment. Just wanted to say you have the right symptoms for swine flu. And from what I understand swine flu is thought by many in the medical profession to be milder than the normal flu. My kids had a bout of something last week- I hope it was the swine flu and is now out of the way! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, maybe a dance party in my kitchen needs to be delayed until you're feeling better! (Okay, that, and until you're on the same continent as me =))

    Sorry you're feeling gross with Pig Fever/Snotfest - I hope you feel excellent soon!

    And I am closer to emailing you properly!!!! =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete