So, I had Brian re-check everywhere I looked and, naturally, he found it. Who knows where my brain is, so I'm glad I was insistent that he is somehow more thorough.
It was under the laundry basket, next to the bed.
What?
Yeah - it means that one of my theories was correct! I did put it on before I went to sleep and I really did take it off while I was sleeping. And it traveled down a bit to where my shins were and got slid off.
I think I was having a weird dream.
I also think that this means I need to get something to put my ring safely on or in while I sleep at night. That way I will not be removing it during the night when I don't even know what I'm doing. And I don't have to worry about investigating Sean's diapers (which I hadn't gotten desperate enough to do yet, so don't even worry about that).
Thank you for your concern. :) It was a joyful night.
oh yay! I was just reading through my feed and got to this one. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear it.
Phew! Glad you found it. About 3 years ago I stopped wearing my ring at night. I pulled a prong loose by sleeping with it (and it getting snagged by sheets) and didn't want the possibility of my diamond falling out:(. I have a pretty box I put it in. Matt jokes with me and says we're not married when I don't have it on - but hey honey, it's better than you buying me another ring!! And in the past 3 years, I think I've only twice forgotten to put it back on in the morning. Glad you found it:).
ReplyDelete