I think HOA things are spiraling out of control.
I'm feeling a lot less stressed about it because none of it really involves me. Well it does, but not myself specifically.
There's an email chain from other board members I probably ought to give an opinion with, but I can't bring myself to do it, to sink down to that level of allowing my words and good intentions to be misread, misconstrued and mistreated.
Shouldn't emotion be hung up at the door when it comes to business? Not passion, but just raw emotion. It seems so clear to me and I guess I just don't understand where they're coming from. Any input on this one?
Last night I seriously considered resigning. And if I could give you the full details, I would. But most of the trouble going on is from pettiness, from a vindictive attitude, from self-righteousness on a lot of counts. I feel myself pulling away from it all emotionally and mentally, unable to even want to mediate between the two warring parties. Who do they think they are? Congress? Geez.
Thank goodness I have a girls' weekend next weekend. No email for 4 days! Woohoo!
I am glad that you are going to get a girls weekend in! Those are always so nice! Hope you have fun and come back refreshed. It is always difficult dealing with others' emotions.
ReplyDeletePeople can be so STUPID! Don't they know you're right already?
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your girl's weekend!