Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Differences between this pregnancy and the last:

- I am actually feeling good more days than not.

- I don't have to be constantly eating in order to keep nausea at bay.

- The baby was felt a couple of weeks later, but I'm feeling a LOT more movement. Very cool.

- Except when I sneeze. That makes the baby unhappy, prone to jumping around crazy and making me need to cough, which gives me awesome hot flashes.

- The almost two-year old loves to sit on my belly. I guess it looks comfortable now.

- I have more time to get excited and nervous.

- A bad headache comes around 4 every afternoon and lasts until bedtime or all the next day.

- More nesting tendencies and energy. Is that normal so early on?

- NO MEMORY RETENTION. To the point where I'm willing to spend money on something I know I'll carry around, look at, and that it will beep at me incessantly until I look at it.

- I am more patient about some things than others, to the point that I might even start potty-training in the next couple of weeks. Especially since Sean's word-comprehension is getting so much better.

Mostly it's been a better experience. I just feel at my worst after tending Nursery kids for two hours every Sunday. I keep praying they'll find a replacement soon, but that's hard to do when they've already gone through at least 15 people who said no. And its also hard not to give 100% to something so that I have at least 20% left of myself to give to my family. But I guess I'll keep pushing on and doing the best I can.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I never knew getting someone to serve in the nursery was so hard. Guess that is what happens when everyone has little kiddos and such! I hope you get release soon, that must be tiring! When do you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are feeling better this time around! And I hope someone will take over the nursery ... I think it's so terrible that people will actually say "no" to callings. Terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, isn't pregnancy FUN!!?!???!!??

    I'm really glad it's getting better for you. Even if Nursery's not =(

    Can't wait to see you, yours and your belly! =D

    Luv, Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it's going better for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete