We threw balls around
We played in an awesome pool with cousins

We sang him Happy Birthday and let him blow out the candles two words into the song

And he showed off his two-handed eating skills (because sometimes the spoon
doesn't quite work well enough).

It was a really fun day and thankfully my Mother-in-law was open-minded enough to let me plan this last minute and have it at her house. Thank you Mom G! Hopefully next year I'll have a better handle on things and have, gasp, invitations and plans. Right...
I just love this kid with his misses (kisses), hugs, 'mouts (timeouts he puts himself in), and ability to bring me my water bottle when I ask him nicely. So far two has been difficult, but I really try to look at it in perspective and realize that, as my friend Aubree wisely said, this is the age where he's figuring out himself. Then three is when he establishes his findings. And heaven help us, he is a stubborn one. :)

Yeah, I always heard threes were a bit tougher than twos, and found it true with Hailey. They're a lot smarter and more stubborn at three:). I believe I am seeing Hailey come out of the twos or threes or whatever, and it's refreshing:) Good luck!
ReplyDeletei'm wise?!! i missed something.... ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I really must remember to email you the shots I took... I love having boys, they are such fun!
ReplyDelete