This was not a good week. Brian was in Kansas on business, naps were practically nonexistent and it was hot. So now I'm going to think about things that were great this week.
- I bought cinnamon-raisin bread and it is so good
- I had two Lindt chocolates everyday
- A lot of headbands were made and sent to Arizona for my mom to try and sell
- My wonderful and indulging neighbor was my first customer
- Handy Manny provided a lot of quiet time (thank you comcast on-demand)
- I spoke my mind and nobody got mad at me for it, so I'll assume that I was tactful
- I did not have to put gas in my van as I still have half a tank left.
- Sean and I shared half a jar of lightly salted peanuts and teased each other by eating out of the other's bowl
- The baby clothes are washed AND put away (miracle)
- I kept the living room clean and the dishes washed and put away every day except yesterday
- My back did not give out like I feared it would on Wednesday thanks to some fantastic yoga positions
Sweet. I already feel better about the week I had alone. (Steven doesn't count as being here except on Wednesday night when he helped me keep Sean in bed, seeing as he was with Melissa, his fiance, when he wasn't sleeping or working.) And Brian gets home today, so now a fun weekend begins!
NO fun having your hubby gone, but looks like you were still able to make the best of it! Oh man I LOVE Lindt chocolates!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a week - I'm so glad your husband is home, so you can have some relief & enjoy time with him!
ReplyDeleteLindt chocolate is mandatory, regardless of the events of the day! Double the amount since you're a redhead! =)
ReplyDeleteI hate those hard weeks. Hopefully that will be your last for a while. Good luck honey. Hang in there until that little darling arrives...and then hang in there for a couple more years. Was that uplifting? Maybe you should do some yoga now.
ReplyDelete