There. Am I forgiven now?
Al's a peach, especially since I just figured out that he wants to be put in another room for naps and bedtime. And I'm still not drinking milk, which is still hard but totally worth the happy child and the not-spending-money-on-formula and stuff like that. I don't particularly enjoy almond milk, but I found a brand that I can tolerate, though it's too thick for cereal - even watered down. So breakfast is now oatmeal, bananas, orange juice, and/or toast.
Speaking of oatmeal, I picked up some steel-cut oats and they really are fantastic. It's nothing like rolled oats - it's chewy and delicious with fruit. Yum! And really good with almond milk.
Steven gets married on Saturday at 9AM (kill me) and so the family gets here in a couple of days!! I'm really excited. I feel so festive and Christmas-y.
We tried doing an advent calendar with Sean, but he kept stealing the candy so I hid it and have since forgot every day since to do it with him. Oh well. There's always next year when he actually understands what Christmas is.
What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little baby! I'm sure you are so excited for your family to be there. My parents are coming up along with Jason and Katie, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh and I don't drink milk, but I have found that I enjoy rice milk more than Almond milk. But then again I don't drink it plain just have it with cereal and such!
He's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't posted the pressies!
I heard eggnog is great on cereal - maybe that would work?
Love you!
Oh goodness. That picture is perfect.
ReplyDelete(And the baby is, too.)
You are forgiven.
Also, almond milk?? Isn't that even more expensive than formula or something? :)
Hope all is well!
no. not at all. more? ;)
ReplyDelete