Thursday, August 14, 2008

I was going through some old posts and looking at pictures of myself getting huge and reminiscing about pregnancy when i realized that when i really thought about what i was wearing and anticipating winter again, i started to feel nauseous. That's right. like how i felt from october until june. I hope that my clothes association with nausea does not affect my ability to wear them this winter. That would not be good, especially since i love the clothes i wore, especially my new coat. Is this normal?

Sean is a bad napper this week and it makes me want to curl up into a ball and just die right there. But only a temporary death, just until i feel rested. Poor Brian has come home to an overtired wife, an overtired child, no dinner (at all), and no rest for himself. At least he has the Olympics to console him after the child and wife have gone to bed and to have quiet time (respectively).

we are going to St. George next weekend! Brian has been wanting to visit national parks since we are surrounded by them in Utah. I am being compliant. I am nervous about the drive because who knows how Sean will react. His feelings toward the carseat are mixed and unpredictable. Luckily he consistently falls asleep after he cries in there. Poor kid. Anyway, we'll see the arches and other things. I'm letting brian decide that since he is the one the actually cares. I mean, I don't mind seeing them, and i'll be glad that i have seen them, but for some reason it's just not a big deal to me. It's a good thing i married him because otherwise i have little chance of seeing a lot of cool things around the US that are on his mental list. And trips are always fun with him. He's a little crazy. :):)

1 comment:

  1. I love that your clothes are making you nauseous. That is amazing. And by the way, remember how me and Allie SUCKED at coming to see you? Well, she's gone now, but Kiley and Ann are still around, so the three of us need to get ourselves to the Gudmundson home and see little Sean!

    ReplyDelete