Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sean's New Talent

One day I was letting Sean talk to the lights and whatnot when he started screaming out in pain. This sound was something new. This is what I saw:


Yes. That's right. Sean can pull his own hair. He can pull it and make it hurt so much that he can only hold on tighter and pull harder. This did not help his situation.

That red looking circle is where he was pulling so hard. sigh... Poor kid. :) 
(Don't think me heartless, but I just about died laughing when it happened and with Brian while reminiscing over the pictures. Oh man.)

4 comments:

  1. Poor little guy:..( That is pretty funny though.
    any new shoes recently?;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies pay a price for hair:). it's adorable, but i'm glad Hailey's taken a while to get it - not a mess to deal with.

    he's a cutie! can't wait to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAY! :) you are here! :)

    hey! I had to keep from laughing out loud in the library when I read this one. :) that is pretty funny. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! I watched this baby last year and he'd do the same thing everyday and cry and cry. Kids are funny! My kids were too bald to pull their own hair.

    ReplyDelete