I am so happy that i didn't have to make brian spend a lot of money! Maybe now i can buy some new walking/jogging shoes! Or something... And I will give two pairs to DI. I think this is a good compromise. It's hard to know what shoes I will not wear again. Maybe i will just not get new shoes and buy sean a cool toy. He's starting to be interested in toys, though still prefers to just look around.
here is sean being adorable:
In all of these pictures, excepting the sleeping one, he is kicking his little legs as fast and hard as he can. He can't wait to get around! It's pretty cute.
love the pictures; so much cuteness!
ReplyDeleteand congratulations on the new couch!! hooray!
he's so cute!!!! Go ahead and some new shoes girl, you know you need em.;)
ReplyDeleteCute baby! I need to meet my little cousin!!! p.s. good luck on getting rid of the couch...
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think it was possible for him to get cuter than he already was, but there you have it! I'm glad to see he wakes up, from time to time ;)
ReplyDelete