Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This 'n' That

It's everybody's lucky day! I was feeling non-lazy today and here are the pictures of Christmas and beyond.

Here is the bread I made in my breadmaker. It was my first.
don't judge the funky lump.

His new fascination is with the remote control. From what I've seen
this fascination will never end.

the smirk

"Mom! I can't put my arms down!"

I love this outfit!!! Is this from you Julie? (If you want it back, you better let me know, lol)
And those booties are hand-knit...

Our tree. It was lovely and alive and smelled good.
I miss it.

He was way more interested in the piano than the wrapped stuff.

Brian's map of Tennessee.
I told you it was huge.

The mini frisbee was also a hit.

So, we had a good break. It was nice to have family around and extra nice to have Brian home as much as he was. Oh - a new development, our baby likes to "kiss" his reflection in the mirror. More like lick it, but i guess it's all the same to him.

2 comments:

  1. I like to kiss myself in the mirror too! I'm HOT! JK.

    BTW, I like your lumpy bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, finally checkin' out the blogs! Sean is so dahhhling. And yes, the blue outfit/hat is on loan from me. ie, If we ever have another boy, we will be looking for that (along with a couple others; guess I'll just have to dig through your boxes). :) I'm glad it fit him at the right season--it's so cute! Yay. :)

    ReplyDelete