Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reading Day.

I'm having a reading day.

Not like those college ones that are actually a lot of fun because you do anything but read (unless your finals are papers - gross!).

This kind is me trying to escape. I've been doing laundry in between Sean's naps for the past four days. The vacuum decided to get funky. Sean is sprouting a tooth and has the grumps and demands feedings every two hours and won't nap and won't let me leave the room without him. Somehow I am not rested after a full night's sleep, two days in a row. I am stressed about ... something ... and I'm stressed because I don't know what it is! I just wanted to vacuum, people!

So I am going to read Harry Potter until Brian gets home. And then I'm going to make dinner and watch The Office and 30 Rock. Because those shows crack me up. And then back to reading to escape reality.

Because I am done with today.

(On the upside, my hair is no longer as offended by me.)

4 comments:

  1. I think reading day sounds divine! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go on and read girl. Every mom/wife needs a few of those days in her life. I totally know what you mean about, "stressed about something" Sometimes it takes a few books to get out of that mode. Good thing there's lots of Harry Potter books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are having a bad day! But I'm glad to hear your hair is happier with you. I thought of you and your letter to your hair recently as mine began to be offended by me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you great idea. I hope the vacuming went well

    ReplyDelete