Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Commonalities

It's been a few days, so just thought I'd share what's been happening.

Sean is sick.

I am sick.

Sean knows how to whine for long periods of time.

So do I.

Sean just wants to sleep all day, but only does so in 45 minute increments and then cries.

I just want to sleep all day, but I keep getting woken up by Sean right after I drift off.

Sean doesn't want to change from his pajamas.

Neither do I.

Sean loves to soak in the bath and kick lots of water on me.

I like to shower, but not necessarily to kick lots of water on him.

We have a lot in common, the two of us. I think we'll get along pretty well. Good thing Brian is in Boston or else we'd have somebody butting in our being-the-same time.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Brian would take care of you? I hope you both feel better :)

    ReplyDelete