Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Football Time

So, even though Sean was a wee lil lad last football season (thankfully he can't recall that horrid Tennessee season and the can't win a game against a winning team BYU season), he is pretty excited about the upcoming pigskin season.  He's been trying out my Tennessee and BYU hats trying to see which team he'll root the loudest for.

Sometimes he thinks it's the coolest thing if we both wear one.  I've had the BYU hat for about 2 years and picked up the TN one this summer.  It is the same hat, just different colors/logos, so I had to get it.  Anyways makes for some good pics.  Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Ok that picture is SO cute! I love the matching hats, but the smiles really make the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean is so adorable. Dad looks so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute! You little boy is just so cute! I always think that everytime I see pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love these pics. You know what you should do--cut each hat in half and make 2 new hybrid hats. You could cheer for both teams at the same time, and bonus---orange + blue = high school alma mater, as well. Wow, it's meant to be. You should do it. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, his smile is too much. Oh yea, and from your post before, I don't think your mom would take kindly to you calling her favorite grand child annoying...

    ReplyDelete