My goodness, we've just had so much excitement the last little bit. But the fun didn't stop yesterday.
Sean's been a little sick for a few days and then last night I could tell he was having a hard time breathing. So I called the after-hours clinic who told me that breathing (in and out) 60 times in a minute was too much. Especially since it was combined with a slight fever and wheezing. And we went to the doctor, Sean got a breathing treatment, we fought him to keep the mist where he'd breathe it, and then picked up a lot of money's worth of prescriptions at the pharmacy.
Meanwhile, Sean was charming everybody he interacted with, favoring the effects of his newly discovered fake laugh (heh heh heh hehhehhehheh).
We were so tired by the time we got to the pharmacy (blessed Walgreens!) that we bought ice cream to share and reward us all for our good behavior. The pharmacy tech was very nice (albeit strange) and very interactive, and the pharmacist himself was wearing a Yoda tie. It made my night so much better seeing that tie on an actual human being.
And to top it all off, we ran into our friends John and LoriAnn. How weird is it that when we go to Provo for the first time in weeks, we see somebody we know so well? It was not something that I was expecting. Especially at 10 o'clock at night.
Then we went home and I've been doing my best to keep today as boring as possible.
Is it just a cold? Poor guy. I was going to call this morning and see if we could visit you this week. Maybe next week:).
ReplyDeleteMy poor little Sean!! I hope he is okay.
ReplyDeleteIn reference to your post from tuesday-- perhaps the piece of linoleum glued to your scale is causing the inaccuracy? Just sayin...
I noticed on FB that its Brian's birthday this Saturday. I don't know what you guys have planned, but if you need a baby sitter for a few hours in the evening, I can always work on my research paper there ;) Let me know.
A Yoda tie...
ReplyDelete