Friday, February 11, 2011

A Direction

So I've been wandering around aimlessly on this blog for about three years now and I think I've finally come to a realization that I need a purpose. I need structure. And I can now say that I feel as though a good direction has come to me.

I will now be writing about whatever I want, whatever I'm feeling, observations I've made. It's a place for my words to come out and express thoughts I'm having. A place for pieces to come together and help my life make a little more sense. And sometimes it might even be a place for Brian to write some random nonsense when he feels I've been a little too biased about something or when he wants to tease me.

I will still have pictures and other such things about my kids and husband, but I'm terrible at uploading pictures. So who knows how often they'll come. Maybe if I figure out Brian's iPhone I'll get more up that way, or if I can somehow con him into doing it for me without him insisting that I learn how to do it.

And I think I'll start labeling stuff. I may as well add organization to this place. Though I will likely not go back and label old posts. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Well...as a new visitor (and hopefully friend) I can't exactly speak to what your blog was but I do hope this space becomes a place you feel safe and confident in writing whatever comes from your mind. I really look forward to getting to know you more.

    ReplyDelete