Tay's great uncle passed away last week, so her mom is in town for the funeral. For the past 4+ hours, they have been watching one of those ridiculously long BBC miniseries. I've cleaned our room, folded and put away the laundry, done the dishes, tidied the kitchen, spilled a glass of water, cleaned up a glass of water, taken out the trash... I think you get the picture. I was even so bored that I checked the mail at 10:30 on a Sunday night in the rain (I remembered we hadn't done that yesterday, so don't think I'm crazy.) I think there's still a good hour left, so I figured I'd put up the rest of the pics from our trip to St. George. Enjoy!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
St. George, Cont.
(this was written on Sunday)
Tay's great uncle passed away last week, so her mom is in town for the funeral. For the past 4+ hours, they have been watching one of those ridiculously long BBC miniseries. I've cleaned our room, folded and put away the laundry, done the dishes, tidied the kitchen, spilled a glass of water, cleaned up a glass of water, taken out the trash... I think you get the picture. I was even so bored that I checked the mail at 10:30 on a Sunday night in the rain (I remembered we hadn't done that yesterday, so don't think I'm crazy.) I think there's still a good hour left, so I figured I'd put up the rest of the pics from our trip to St. George. Enjoy!
Tay's great uncle passed away last week, so her mom is in town for the funeral. For the past 4+ hours, they have been watching one of those ridiculously long BBC miniseries. I've cleaned our room, folded and put away the laundry, done the dishes, tidied the kitchen, spilled a glass of water, cleaned up a glass of water, taken out the trash... I think you get the picture. I was even so bored that I checked the mail at 10:30 on a Sunday night in the rain (I remembered we hadn't done that yesterday, so don't think I'm crazy.) I think there's still a good hour left, so I figured I'd put up the rest of the pics from our trip to St. George. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe next time you should sit down and watch so you can understand why your wife likes those kind of shows so much. :) Although, I think she probably liked watching a movie with her mom AND having the house cleaned up while she was doing it, too >:)
ReplyDeleteOoh, what miniseries? I wanna watch!!
ReplyDelete