I am taking Paige's tag to anybody and doing it because I feel like tagging people. :) and I thought i should post something today but didn't know what.
Joys (besides my family and friends in general)
1. Sean learning new things. It's so fun to see him developing!
2. Baking, when I get around to it. I'm excited that it's getting cold so i can justify having my oven on for longer than dinner.
3. Doing fun things with Brian.
Fears
1. Somebody breaking in during the night. I really should stop watching 48 Hours Mystery...
2. Brian getting hurt or in a car accident - I've gotten better, but it's upsetting to me if he leaves without kissing me goodbye or exchanging i-love-yous.
3. Ants.
Goals
1. Getting my closets better organized.
2. Keeping up on laundry.
3. Getting family pictures taken in the next couple of months.
Current Obsessions
1. Eating healthy.
2. Figuring out what to do with our savings.
3. Wanting Sean to nap better. It's too bad he loves being awake so much. :)
Regrets
1. Being so lazy about homework during my first few semesters of college.
2. Not caring about sunscreen sometimes and getting sunburned at least once per summer.
3. Not getting a haircut during the spring.
Facts about Me
1. Despite my love of them, I am currently burned out on reading Bronte novels and Jane Austen novels. Serves me right for taking so many Victorian Era Lit classes.
2. I can write a letter or thank-you card, have it addressed and stamped, and never send it.
3. I love spicy food, but not onions.
I am tagging Angie (Nunez), Christi (Gudmundson), and Melanie (Anderson)
i am glad you found me, i love your blog and sean is adorable. i will be checking on updates! :)
ReplyDelete