Here is Sean with his Daddy. I'm pretty sure Brian is his favorite person, and that's ok. He can be a Daddy's Boy.
This is Sean's latest smile. It melts my heart. When I see it at 7AM every morning, it's hard to stay upset that I couldn't have that extra hour I want...
Bathtime has become his favorite activity. He gets to slide to the front of the tub and kick off as hard as he can. Then he gets to splash about when he doesn't like what Momma's washing. And then he gets all wrapped up in a towel so he can't move or pee on everything (which he tries to do).
The fan in our bedroom is still one of his favorite things. He will talk and coo and get excited to it for a good 40 minutes after a nap. so darling. He's such a content and happy baby... I feel very lucky to have had him first. Once I forget what pregnancy was like, I won't be scared to have another one. If I forget. In addition to talking, he LOVES to kick against things. Anything. I prefer to put a pillow at his feet, rather than myself or a hard object.
And here he is asleep on the living room floor. This was a few weeks ago, but I just love pictures of my sleeping baby. He is my favorite.
On Sunday we went up to Centerville, UT to see my friend Michelle talk in church. She just got back from her mission in Hungary. Oh my was it good to see her! And not only that, but a ton of people I love were there. (Coincidently, they are also her cousins... :) ) There was Gloria and James, Sister Mitchell, Jenny, KC, Erin... it has been too long. I forget how much I love and miss people until i see them again. So, Gloria, I know you're reading this with James - we need to get together. I'll cook (or buy you a Costa burrito... LOL - are you still sick of those? I am...) Anyway, Sean was good for Sacrament Meeting, but cranky for the rest of the visit. Sorry Gloria. That was kind of a bummer. On a side note, I am tired of my friends going on missions. 18 months is too long to be away. so is two years, but i digress.
Sometimes I wish that i hadn't been so groggy those first couple of weeks with Sean. I feel like i missed so much. The next time around I really hope that I will somehow be awake enough to remember exactly what my baby looks like and not have to rely on pictures.
PS I am getting a breadmaker for Christmas. It's going to be a good one and should get me more motivated to get the year's supply going - you know, the wheat and stuff.
wow he really looks like you in the picture where he's wearing overalls! it is so hard to see your baby grow up...i totally know! and that's awesome michelle's already home from her mission!
ReplyDelete