So, we'll keep trying to get St. George publishing finished soon, but our internet currently will not upload anything. Digis sucks. The past two months of our phone and internet rotating which one decides to work at that time has driving brian to the EDGE and we're getting Comcast to go with our HOA provided cable. It will be nice to have internet that works more often. And hopefully phone too. sigh.
Today was, relatively, a boring day. And yet so many things happened. Like Sean took a three hour nap because he LEARNED HOW TO SUCK HIS THUMB!!! I am both happy and worried about the implications of this accomplishment. Another thing was Sean not only talks to the fan, but also to video recordings of himself. I worked from home and got a lot accomplished for the office i used to work for. I'm glad that I am still useful outside of my home. Sean cries when he is hungry.... I think I've covered all of today more exciting events.
Brian came home an hour late today. Work is starting to get hectic for him. So, he put Sean on the floor in front of the tv and did a test. He has "discovered" that Sean is the most happy when football is on. I would like to note in these series of tests, he did not leave anything else on long enough to see his response. When these things happen, i like to remind Brian that Sean is just as happy during Rachel Ray. :) And then Brian started throwing tortilla chips on Sean's tummy. I'm not sure why. But they did make a cool thump noise upon landing.
and that was today.
Thumb sucking is great... if you want your son to have a deformed face when he grows up.
ReplyDeleteA message from your friendly neighborhood student dentist. :)
The exciting life of a stay at home mom. Today I canned salsa. what. a. blast.
ReplyDeleteElli sucks her thumb too. It makes life so much easier. Until they start to suck thier thumb between bites taken. Then you will be wishing for a baby straight jacket. :)
Tay,
ReplyDeleteI still have Sean's pacificer. . .although it sounds like he may not want it anymore! (I'll still use it as an excuse to come visit soon.)
So far, I'm a fan of thumb-sucking. It's what had Hailey sleeping 12 hours straight at 2 months, and even more now! I'm sure it'll get a little annoying as she gets older, but will stop once she starts school.
See you soon!
i say hooray for the thumb sucking! i sucked my thumb, and don't look too much like a donkey. ;)
ReplyDeleteyou guys are hilarious
ReplyDelete